Monday, January 14, 2008

New Addiction


Those who know me well know I watch a lot of TV. I watch it every night after dinner while I scrap or do something else. Well I rented Brothers and Sisters Season 1 from Netflix last weekend, it is 6 disks, so last weekend I got disk 1 just to see if I would like it, well, 1 disk and I was hooked. This past weekend while scrapping I watched disk 2 and 3 and now as soon as I get my 3 new Netflix this week I will have 3 more disks!!!! What a great show, with a great cast and a crazy family.

This was a busy weekend, I croppped at K2 on Friday night with a full crowd. I got to catch up with Amanda and Charlene. The studio was hopping. I am looking forward to the special crop and class this Sunday. Saturday I had the best massage, I have been going to the same person for 14 years now and I just love Eileen at Massage Works on Bee Ridge. Saturday night we went to the Junghans and hung out with them and the Jones and played poker, I was actually the big winner.

Busy week this week, I have 2 huge events next week to get ready for. Don't forget Scrap and Dash this week on Wednesday, bring a 5x7 valentines picture for the layout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home