Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Cheery Blog entry

I had a request from Karen and Cathy to update my blog and make it cheerful! Acutally I am quite cheerful. I have been busy scrapping at night. Basic Grey is an awesome company, my favorite tool, my magnetic mat was injured and they sent me a brand new one yesterday. If you have not tried this awesome tool, go to K2 Scrapbook Studio and buy one, you won't regret it.

I can hardly believe my baby will be 9 on Friday! Wow, where does 9 years go? We are taking his best friend Sienna to Disney to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on Friday night and I don't know who is more excited, him or me.

We should find out on Friday if Jeff passed the final part of the CPA exam, my fingers and toes are crossed. I know he passed.

Yesterday in the mail was my new Poppy Ink kit! Love, Poppy Ink, their design gallery is awesome.

I am off a couple of days next week and I have 2 big projects in mind, the garage and Andrews playroom closet. Sounds like fun, right? I am actually looking forward to getting rid of stuff. Jeff is right the garage is a dumping ground. Once it goes in there it seldom comes back into the house.

Hard to believe the holidays are upon us, this year went super fast! I am blessed with an awesome family and amazing friends. Happy Holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home