Sunday, January 06, 2008

Layouts completed this weekend






All of my local friends are saying, "hey I didn't get that holiday card from Jocie" and that would be correct. We only printed and sent 50 cards this year and all of them went out of state. As most of you know I didn't send cards last year because of the death of my dad but this year we cut back. So enjoy the layout and you get to see my family in person during the year!

I had a lot of fun with my Design Team kit from K2 for January, all the Love Elsie papers in the Zoe line. At first I thought what am I going to do with them but I must say I am happy with how they turned out. I will bring them by the studio this week. I really only need to finish a couple more layouts for 2007 and the year is completely scrapped except for our Africa trip, but I may never finish that, I have so many projects in mind for all my pictures. Dont' forget Scrap and Dash is this Wednesday at K2 and I just finished today the Scrap and Dash for next Wednesday.

Back to a full week of work tomorrow. Happy New year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home