Sunday, December 02, 2007

Busy Weekend


What a busy week. It feels like I was thru a wirlwind of activities this past week. On Friday night I had the honor of attending a very special Shabbat Dinner with some incredibly interesting women, 3 lawyers, 2 therapists, one of the founders of NOW, a journalist, a professor, a masters in human resources and so much more. We laughed, we ate, we celebrated our jewishness and our feminist side. Saturday was the annual Girlfriends Tea and how incredibly special it was to celebrate with amazing women who shape my daily life and enrich my world. Back home to change to go with Jeff (who by the way took the last of the CPA exam on Friday) to LaBarge to enjoy a sunset cruise in honor of my friend Edda's 50th Birthday. Then Jeff and I went to Barnes and Noble and then to dinner all by ourselves, thank you Melissa. Today I stayed in my PJ's all day and nursed my cold.

This week is Hanukkah, Bunco, Hanukkah dinner and all day scrapbooking on Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home