Friday, January 19, 2007

My Big Sis-the most amazing day!


Amazing!!! There are people you meet in your life who no matter how many years have gone by that you don't see them, when you do see them it feels like no time has gone by and you pick right up. This is my big sister from my sorority Delta Phi Zeta, Lora Wiley. I have not seen Lora in over 20 years. Today we spent the most incredible 6 hours together and just talked and laughed and remembered some great people we went to college with.
Lora is incredible and I mean that. She has been nominated for 2 Emmy's and has done it all in a big way. After college Lora went to Broadway and worked the biz and was very accomplished. She then switched to tv and became a producer and then an Executive Producer for people like Jerry Springer, Heraldo and Leeza Gibbons. She has lived in NYC, LA and now lives in Germany. She is married to a doctor who works for the UN in Iraq. Please keep Dr. B in your prayers and thoughts. She is a woman who could do anything! She is working on some incredible projects currently and is just out of this world great!
Lora is beautiful, stunning and just the cat's pajama's. I love you Lora. I am so glad we reconnected and that you are back in my life. You are wise and smart and I have missed you. Thanks for one amazing day. I can't wait til you come back to Florida and we can spend more time together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home