Thursday, January 04, 2007

Andrew's New Year's Resolutions




Andrew came home with a paper today from school with his New Year's Resolutions on it. I just have to share:
  1. 1. This year, I will be more patient with my homework

2. This year, I will study vary harder.

3. This year, I will keep my room more tidy by the end of the year.

4. I will try harder to get along with pepel (people).

5. I will try to eat healthy foods, even everyday.

6. I will keep my home clean until I get married.

7. I will help out at school by I go to midall school.

8. I will try harder to remember to you's my manners (use my manners).

9. I will save some of my money to get my faverite toy.

10. I will read for 40 minutes every day.

11. I will choose what I watch on TV more carefully, and only watch 2 (he later changed it to 15 ) hours every week.

12. I will exercise more often, especially by I move. (he changed it to scootering).

13 I will do my best to follow through with my resolutions, and will be glad when I am able to keep some of them.

Happy New Year my love boy. Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home