Monday, January 08, 2007

New Year, Fresh Start





New Year, Fresh Start.


I had an awesome class the other day at K2. I taught my New Year, Fresh Start get organized class. The class lasted 3 hours and we had the best time trading tips and sharing the secrets of success. In the class I give tips on how to organize your photos, pattern papers, embellishments, scrapbook magazines and how to pack for a crop and how to power scrap. The class is $18 and there are still seats available for my next class on Jan 18 at 6:30 p.m. Call K2 to reserve your seat today.


Get your 4 pack today!!! Scrap and Dash which I am the proud exclusive designer for is now offering a 4 pack. Pay for 4 weeks, onl $20 and they will put yours aside if you can't make it in on Wed nights. For $20 you get 4 weeks of the $5 page. If you do it each week that would be 52 layouts completed. There is optional homework each week that you can purchase al la carte. All the previous weeks pages are kept in an album at the studio. We have some great things planned for the upcoming weeks. The other night at the crop Cathy Chung completed 3 weeks of Scrap and Dash pages in no time flat. She got 6 pages done in the time I only got 2 completed. Way to go Cathy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home