Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The new Mr. and Mrs. Jon Udell




Congrats Jon and Jodi. Well we got back late yesterday from the other coast and my brothers incredible wedding weekend. It was a bittersweet weekend for our family. We were all missing my dad but the wedding was so wonderful. Jodi has the greatest family and it was so nice to be with family and friends and meet new incredible people. On Thursday we enjoyed a beautiful bridal shower at Jodi's cousins and got to meet her family and friends. On Friday my mom threw a great rehearsal dinner that was a lot of fun and on Saturday we partied all day. The wedding was held at a beautiful place called the River House in Ft. Lauderdale and it was great fun. Jodi looked so beautiful and the kids all had such a great time. It was Andrew's first wedding and he loved it! I may need to watch out, he could become the next wedding crasher. He was a dancing fool and he looked so cute walking down the aisle. After the wedding ceremony many of us switched shoes to Crocs. Jon and Jodi live in Crocs so it was the accepted dress for the party. I got pictures of everyone's Crocs.
On Saturday night Jeff taught Shari and I how to play Texas Holdem and let me tell you, Shari is addicted. She is a great poker player and can bluff like no one's business. I have some great pictures of us playing poker with M&M's. We didn't have chips to play with on Saturday, but by Sunday we did. Shari and I beat Jeff and Jay and split the pot. Happy New Year everyone. I am hoping for a much better year this year. I am praying for speedy recoveries for Melissa's dad and for Fern's mom. No resolutions for me right now. I am working at looking ahead and taking care of me. One day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home