Friday, February 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Shari, Barrie, Larry


I can hardly believe it, my baby sister will be 40 on Sunday. 40, is a milestone in my family. It is a benchmark. It was the age my mother was when she died. Shari was only 10 when our mother died and in two days she will be 40. It seems like a lifetime ago. I love my sister so deeply that when she is hurt, I feel the pain too. My sister is beautiful, bold, smart, loving, funny, driven and wise beyond her years. My sister is my best friend. She is my secret keeper. She is the only one who understands everything little thing about me. Shari said the other night that, she can't believe she is turning 40 and both her parents are gone. I am so sorry Shari, so sorry they won't be there to celebrate this milestone with you. So sorry you had the shortest time with our mom. I know you will celebrate on Sunday with your incredible husband and beautiful girls. Celebrate big. You are loved. You are my sissy and I will love you forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home