Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Scrap and Dash tomorrow






I can hardly believe it is already Tuesday which means tomorrow is Scrap and Dash at K2. Head on over tomorrow at 5:30 to create these two layouts. The NYC is the regular and the CHHSW is the bonus. Both layouts use the new and fabulous Rhonna Farrer papers.
Doesn't Amy just look so cute in her little tiara at last Friday nights crop!
If you are going to the SDV in Orlando in September and haven't signed up to take my "Get Ready for the SDV" class there are still a couple of seats left. At the class you will get a detailed week by week task list to help you get ready. Last year at the SDV I completed over 52 12x12 pages. I will share all my secrets and you will each get a handout and 4x6 photos of my set up from last year. I will also share my detailed list of what products to bring.
Happy Scrapping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home