Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!





Well I am finally starting to feel like me again. Jetlag is really something. I got all the laundry done yesterday and finally uploaded all the pictures. When I looked at them it was re-living the whole trip again. What a trip it was. I am so glad I kept a journal during the trip. You always think you are going to remember everything but you don't. I wrote everyday and filled at least 3/4 of the book.


We are having a quiet day today. Jeff is now studying for part 3 of the CPA exam. He passed the first 2 parts!

Andrew loved being on safari and said it was the best vacation ever! You got that right! Here are some pictures from the first leg of our trip to the Big Apple. We had dinner at Ruby Foos in Times Square with our friends Melissa and Ilene and their two beautiful daughters Alexi and Sierra. I couldn't believe how much they have grown. Alexi is a young lady already. Melissa was pregnant with her when we moved out of NYC. My big sis Lora met us and we had a delicious chinese dinner and then after dinner we walked down Broadway. It was so unreal to be in NYC. I can hardly believe I ever lived there. Andrew had no fear, we had to keep pulling him back to stay with us. There were so many people on the streets. After dinner we headed down Broadway to the M&M store and then to Virgin Records and then the mecca of all, Toys R Us. Andrew was in heaven. It is a huge 4 floor store with a giant carosel in the middle. We had such a great night. We got back to the hotel after midnight and were up the next day early to catch our plane to Dubai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home