Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cherry Hill High School West


I can hardly believe I am out of high school 25 years! My 25th High School reunion is the weekend of Thanksgiving and I just made my air arrangements to go! Andrew and I will be celebrating Thanksgiving in New Jersey. I think it has been over 6 years since I was in NJ for Thanksgiving. It will be nice to feel some good cool weather at turkey time.
I would love to see my old gang, Suzanne, Debbie, Melissa, Donna, Ronda, Carol, Lori, Bobbie, Beth Gantz, Beth Green, Bruce, Brad, Herbie, MaryBeth (Buffy), Jocie Perkin, Cheryl, Peggy,Alan K. and Val. I would love to see some of my Joyce Kilmer classmates, Tim Hinchman, Billy Coyne.
So dust off those purple jackets and get out the class ring of 1982 lets celebrate!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home