Monday, June 11, 2007

Weekly Challenge from a K2 Design Team member


First let me say that this layout was not done by me. It was created by Maggie from the Making Memories Design Team. I just love Making Memories, it is one of my favorite product lines and has been for years. I am preparing to go on a big trip and so I didn't have time to go through my albums to find a page with flowers on it.
The challenge this week is to create a page using flowers, they can be from Making Memories, Prima, Heidi Swapp, Doodlebug etc. I love how Maggie used MM blossoms on her page. I love how she used rinestone brads for centers and buttons for centers. I love everything about her whole layout. If I have a minute this week, I promise to scraplift this layout and post it.
So ok ladies, use flowers on a layout this week and email me a link. Happy Scrapping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home