Monday, May 14, 2007

The Happiest Place on Earth




Hands down, the happiest place on Earth is Disney World! Disney is not for the faint at heart, you need to be prepared to have fun and let me tell you it is work. Combine heat, toys, stimulation, fast food, lots of children and lots of sugar and you got Disney World. All that said I love going to Disney. We are so lucky to live so close. There is nothing like Disney. It is a marketing marvel. This year Disney is where I celebrated Mothers Day! Our friends the Browns where visiting from Texas and Andrew and I were lucky enough to get to spend Sunday with them. Andrew had so much fun with the girls. We had the perfect Disney day. We rode Splash Mountain twice and both times Karen and I got soaken wet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home