Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Weekly Challenge from a K2 Design Team member


This weeks challenge is to create a layout using my favorite "glitter". Last year at SDV I was so into glitter, I think every layout I did had glitter on it. If someone showed me their layout and said what do you think? I said it needs, glitter!
I just love these photos of Andrew at the baseball game. For a kid the game is all about the food. I used plain stars from American Craft and then pressed them into my fabulous Essential Glue Pad and then put glitter on them. If you have never used the glue pad it is just like a stamp pad but with glue, it is a must have for all scrapbookers. Head over to K2 and get yours!
Well, you know what to do. Create a layout using glitter and email me the link. On Sunday night I will pick the winner and then Karen will post the winner on the K2 blog. Happy Glittering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home