Thursday, April 26, 2007

Gotta Have IT


I admit, I love to read scrapbooking blogs. I am addicted. Every day when I get home from work I check my email. Everyday I get an email from ScrapScene. There are always link to scrappers blogs. Today I clicked on the link to Christy Tomlison's blog and I read about this fabulous 2-tiered basked on sale I may add from Crate and Barrel. Well I got to thinking. I like that, I need that, I want it. She read about it from some other scrappers blog and that scrapper keeps her stamps in it.
I can't wait to get mine. I think I am going to keep embellishments (not kept on my clip it up) and some tools.
I just got the new McGill Mini File Tab today in the mail. I can't wait to use it.
Blogs are enabling and addictive. But I love them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home