Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wednesday Scrap and Dash





Well I can hardly believe it is Wednesday already. Did you Scrap and Dash today? I just love this weeks layouts. Again this week it was a mix of manufacturers pattern papers and the embellishments came from Anna Griffin and Scenic Route. I just love the big arrows.


Next week get ready for some Ki Birthday layouts for Scrap and Dash. I just finished the following weeks and I am almost done the week after that! I just love Scrap and Dash pages. I was so bummed I missed the big 12 hour crop on National Scrapbook Day but I was enjoying a couple of days with my mom on the other coast. We had a really nice weekend over there.


I went to an awesome dinner last night at Cathy Chungs. She was quite the incredible hostess. I even tried sushi. She had set the most beautiful table and we ate outside. She had amazing favors and it was just an amazing girls in dinner. She had a very interesting guest from UNFPA in NY and we learned alot about the agency.


Tonight Molly, Karen, Mindy, Andrea, Melissa, me and Fern celebrated Andrea, Molly and Mindy's birthdays at Ferns new house. We all made something and the dinner was incredible. Fern and Davids new home is so beautiful and I am so happy for them. I am a lucky girl to have such nice friends and to have gone to two such amazing dinner parties in the last two nights. Melissa gave me a great recipe for a lemon caper sauce to put over salmon and boy was it good. Andrea made an amazing salad, Mindy made delicious stringbeans with pinenuts, Molly made the incredible potatoes from the Bijou (if you haven't had these you must go and have them) Karen made my favorite roasted veggies and orzo with pinenuts and feta cheese. Melissa made Ina Garten's killer brownies and Fern and I made the salmon with the yummy sauce.


Wow, I have had a busy week and it isn't over yet. Today I drove to Tampa to pick up our speaker for work tomorrow. I am missing K2 I haven't been able to get there all week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home