Monday, December 11, 2006

Scrap and Dash is coming

Only 2 more days til Scrap and Dash at K2 Scrapbook Studio! I can't wait. I have created 2 pages with papers from Cherry Arte, one of my favorite pattern paper companies. The layouts are hot and happening. Each week I create 2 layouts, one that everything you need to create the layout is only $5 and the other you can purchase the materials to create the page a la carte. The second layout will be posted on my blog and the stores blog on Wednesday night and then you can create it at home.

This weeks layout includes one of the super cool layovers from My Minds Eye. Bring a 4x6 photo to complete the page in the store. For scrap and dash always bring your trimmer and adhesive. The layout uses the super cool and if you don't have one, YOU MUST GET ONE, EK CURVY CUTTER. I don't know how I lived with out it. It is the best and should be at the top of your wish list. I know it is pricey but girls let me tell you , YOU NEED IT.

Quantities of the page kits are limited each week, so when they are gone they are gone. Grab your first kit on Wednesday at K2. Just think if you do just one of the Scrap and Dash pages a week, that will be 52 pages for the year. How many pages do you do a year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home