Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pancreatic Cancer Awareness




Did you know that November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness? My dear friend Nancy Flemming lost her beloved husband Harry to this terrible disease that is hard to detect. Nancy started her Foundation, the Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Foundation shortly after Harry died. Her goal is to raise awareness and money for research. She is dedicated to this mission and I am so proud to be her friend. She is doing something big. This year Andrew and I walked in her PCA walk. The walk was almost 3 miles and took us over the Ringling Bridge. What a site to walk over the beautiful bridge on a beautiful and chilly Florida morning. I was so proud of Andrew he made it all the way! Next year my whole family is going to walk! Andrew and I walked with David and Mackenzie too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home