Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pumpkin Bars - to die for

I got this recipe from my friend Connie who I play Bunco with. I have shared this recipe with Megan who went nuts for these. So now I am sharing with the world (or anyone who reads my blog). These are to die for. I made them tonight for Bunco which I am hosting tomorrow night. They rock. I even made a small plate of mini muffins for Megan. She begged me.

4 Eggs
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
15 oz. canned pumpkin
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
¾ tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon

Heat oven to 350. Grease a 15x10 jelly roll pan. In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Add sugar, oil and pumpkin. Beat for 2 min. at med speed. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Beat for 1 min. at low speed. Pour into pan. Bake for 25-30 min. Cool.

Icing

Beat 3 oz. cream cheese
1/3 cup butter
1 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla- until fluffy

Add: 2 cups powdered sugar. Blend. Spread over bars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home