Saturday, August 12, 2006

Tag, I'm it.

First I want to say how touched I have been by those of you who read my blog and have sent me a card or email in memory of my dad. I didn't know that many people were reading my blog. Thank you.

This is from my friend Kim's blog:

If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
I would want a fabulous and very large apartment in NYC.

What's your favorite article of clothing?
It was for a long time my Friday pants (flowered pants from Talbots, but thankfully they are too big now! So now it is my faux wrap dress from Talbots.

Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Good teeth

What's the last CD that you bought?
The Color Purple, the musical

Where's your favorite place to be?
At home, K2 (my local Scrapbook store) or on the Disney Cruise

Where's your least favorite place to be?
anywhere really cold and icy

What's your favorite place to be massaged?
my feet

Strong in mind or strong in body?
MIND...I am working on the body part

What time do you wake in the morning?
7:00am M-Thur, 5:30 on Fri to go to the gym

What's your favorite kitchen appliance?
tie, the microwave and the dishwasher

What makes you really angry?
too often little things

If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Piano, I wish I had practiced when I was a kid.

Favorite color?
Pink

Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?
My dream car is loaded Honda Odessy

Do you believe in after life?
YES, I know someday I will be reunited with my mommy and daddy.

Favorite children's book?
Where's Wallace

What is your favorite season?
Fall

What's your least favorite household chore?
Laundry, unloading the dishwasher, cleaning the floors.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Going back in time.

If you have a tattoo, what is it?
No, never in a million years, they are forever.

Can you juggle?
Nopel

The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
My Mom who died when I was 14.

What's your favorite day?
Friday, my day off and my scrapbooking day.

What's in the trunk of your car?
Nothing!

Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
A hamburger any day.

If you are reading this your are tagged...tag three of your friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home