Sunday, January 04, 2009

Project 365


I am so excited, I was one of the lucky one's to get the new CK Kit of the Month: Project 365. For you non scrappers that read my blog, CK is Creating Keepsakes and I will be taking one picture a day for the whole of 2009. The kit includes an album and special pages that will hold 7 photos, one from each day of the week and then it has special journaling blocks at the bottom of each spread for you to do a little journaling. I started taking my pictures last Sunday and so far so good. I have been having so much fun thinking about this project. It was hard to get this kit. There was so much hype on the kit that when it went on sale on New Years day, people went nuts. The kit sold out in less than an hour.

Back to work tomorrow, one week til Ron Clark, the Disney Teacher of the Year 2000 comes to Sarasota. I am so excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home