Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year


Wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year. I received this amazing picture from Ithaca College last night wishing all their alums a Happy New Year. The campus looks so beautiful covered in snow.

We had one busy December, I promise to post some pictures once I upload them. I have big plans for 2009. I am hoping to get one of the new Creating Keepsakes 365 kits today and have already started taking a picture every day. I would love to document a year in our families life. I started Weight Watchers the week before Thanksgiving and am committed to losing weight, changing how my family eats and getting healthier this year. I will have a new nephew this coming Feb/March and am so excited to be an aunt again. I have some huge events at work this month and it is going to be exciting and fast paced for the next 31 days.

Last night I won our poker game, we play with our friends David and Fern and Melissa. We have a small globe that you win which makes you the "world champion" so I am the current champion. We started playing last night at 9 pm and didn't finish til after 1:30. It was one long game.

I have been re-connecting with so many IC Theatre Alums and it has been so much fun to hear what everyone is doing and catching up with everyone. Hard to believe that we started as Freshman at IC over 25 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home