Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch pictures





Well this might be it, the last year Andrew goes willingly to the pumpkin patch with me. I did have to bribe him with a cherry coke. He was such a good sport, he knows the drill for a scrapbooking mom like me and the patch. He even knew without me asking this morning to put on a collared shirt. We started our day at Florida Studio Theater where we saw the Emporors New Clothes and then off to lunch at Applebee's. then a stop at the Mall for some Mac and I got the cutest baby boy clothes for my new newphew to be. They were having a sale there like no sale I had ever seen. I got 11 pieces of clothing, including bibs, 2 hats, lots of outfits, onesies and more for only $41. This is going to be a well dressed kid. Then we were off to the patch. We went to Fruitville Grove, its Free and oh my they have a huge tent set up and it is all set up for pictures. Now we are back home, and I already uploaded the pictures from the patch and will get them at Target later. We had a fun card club last night and Andrea, Fern and I taught Melissa to play Hold'Em. Tomorrow is soccer and then Sunday is Speghetti in the Sukkah at Chabad. have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home