Saturday, August 23, 2008

First Day of School




Hard to believe the first week of school here is already over. Thanks to NOHurricane Fay we only had a 4 day week and one of those was a 1/2 day. Andrew has the same amazing teacher he had last year, we are so happy about that. I can remember when I was in 4th grade, that was the year we started to write in cursive and learned multiplication, now they start learning that in 2nd grade. Our 3 4th grade teachers team taught and my homeroom teacher read chapter books aloud to us each day. Wow, times have changed.
Andrea and I hit the very end of Talbots Summer sale last night up in Tampa. I just love our salesperson Barbara! She gives us incredible customer service. We had a yummy dinner at Nordstroms and then came home. Seems like today will be a rainy day so I think I will start scrapbooking our Amelia Island pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home