Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back from Amelia Island






Talk about relaxing. We just returned from a week at Amelia Island with the Grace Family. We had the most relaxing and wonderful time. Thanks to Fern we stayed at a great condo right on the beach. We had the most beautiful and peaceful view of the ocean. We had great weather except for two rainy days but even those were fun. I read 3 books and we went out for dinners and walked around the quaint town of Fernandina. We played poker 5 nights and I am proud to say I won 3 nights in a row! Fern won once and David won once. Sorry Jeff. Poor jeff he taught me to play and now I just love it. Fern bought me a beautiful silver lucky coin, Thanks Fern. We stopped at Sea World on our way. Now I remember why you don't go to theme parks in the summer, too hot and too crowded. We saw the Shamu show and rode some rides and were happy to leave at 4 and go to the hotel for some AC. We hit the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and then Talbots summer sale. Good to be home again. I alread uploaded all my pictures and even made a photo book on Shutterfly already. Back to work on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home