Saturday, June 28, 2008

Card Club Birthday Celebration




We celebrated in style the other night. I set the table with my best china and we ate pizza and salad on it. Why do we always save our good stuff to use. I say use it. Maybe I am getting smarter in my older age. We missed you Andrea! I have had a great long weekend so far. Last night I worked the crop at K2 and it was great. A great group of women all talking and laughing and scrapbooking. I brought my 2008 Heidi Swapp calendar to work on and I am up to date. I went through my calendar stuff and found some vintage stickers in my collection. I have been super scrappy today, I have completed 3 pages and added to a Scrap and Dash page I brought home last night. I took a long nap today! I love a good nap on a Saturday. Andrew is at a friends for a sleep over. Jeff is watching TV and I am loving the office with the new fan, so much cooler in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home