Monday, September 24, 2007

K2 Design Team Challenge



This week the challenge is being issued by me. I challenge you to create a layout using at least 15 different embellishments. This layout was done at the SDV as a round robin with Megan, Nikki, Kim and myself. I chose the photos and the paper and started working on the layout for 10 minutes, then the layout was passed to Megan who worked on it for 10 minutes, then to Nikki and then to Kim! I just love it. It is full of fun embellishments. I will give a prize (from my fabulous stash)to the person who can correctly list all the embellishments.

I can 't wait to see what you create. Make your layout and send me a photo, then go to K2 and enter your name in the fishbowl to say you did the challenge. there will be a big prize awarded. See the K2 blog for more details on the prize and the drawing. www.k2scrapbookstudio.typepad.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home