Thursday, March 01, 2007

Pug Parade and Scrap and Dash





Well who would have thought these two topics would go together...I just love the layouts I created for this weeks Scrap and Dash. The papers are by Tinkeringink and the pictures are so very dear to me. I love the one of Lora, my big sis and I. Great picture of Lora, terrible picture of me. It was such a special day and I couldn't wait to scrap the memory. The other picture is of my neice Morgan when she was only 2 at Halloween. I love, love the picture! Love you Morgan.
The Pug Parade, was last Saturday and I was once again the head judge! Can you believe it, me who doesn't even really like dogs. Well, let me just say I love being a judge and not having to be in charge of the event. I love showing up, doing my job and then being able to leave. Andrew came with me this year and he loved it. he was such a big help. There were 114 pugs. There were some really clever costumes. I loved the Little Bo Beep, the Johnny Depp, pirate pug, the Hooters pug and the pizza pug. People really get into the parade. The winner of Best of Show was an Anna Nichole Smith pug, not my top choice but I was over ruled by the other judges. The t-shirt this year was so darn cute. It was an awesome day weather wise and I am just so amazed as to how big the event has gotten. When I started the event it was 50 dogs in 5 Points Park with a mega phone, now it is at a huge park with a huge tent, a runway, judges table, a full sound system and about 15 vendors. I was invited back to be the head judge again next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home