Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Scrap and Dash Wednesday is tomorrow!



Get yourself to K2 or call them tomorrow to get this weeks Scrap and Dash. These pages feature the pattern paper of Paper Salon and are really beautiful. "This melts me" is the regular page and "Jodi & Jocie" is the bonus page. I just love the picture of my dad with Andrew when he was about 2 years old. The little red glitter heart is from Target's $1 bin. Run and get some of those!!!
I did something tonight I have never done...I took apart a layout I did a couple of months ago that I just was never happy with. I have never done that. I must say I love the new layout and I am glad I made the change. The other layout looked so out of place in my scrapbook. I'll have to take a photo of the new layout.
I did the coolest thing on the new layout. I ran the 4x6 transparency from My Minds Eye through the printer and put the text on my transparency. I have done this many times with large transparencies but it looks so great on the small ones especially because they have decorations as a border.
It is still pretty chilly here in Florida. How did I ever manage those Ithaca winters? I am wearing my IC sweatshirt over my nightgown.
A shout out to my big sis Lora who flew back to Germany yesterday. Hope you had a safe flight and are not too cold. Come back to Florida soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home