Sunday, March 04, 2007

Crill


Last Monday I got to travel to Orlando to visit Laura McCrillis Kessler or "Crill" as we all called her in college. Laura is a sorority sister of mine who I last saw at my wedding almost 15 years ago. I was in her wedding over 20 years ago. Wow, I am really that old?
Crill and her beautiful family were visiting Disney World for 4 days before they boarded the Disney Wonder for the 3 day cruise. I was so excited for them. This was the kids first time in Disney and they were doing it right. They stayed at the Polynisian and were getting up early everyday and staying up late every night, getting the whole Disney experience. I can't wait to hear how they enjoyed the cruise. Crill and I agreed we were not going to let this much time pass before we see each other again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home