Saturday, February 25, 2006

We are International Now!!

Meet Helen Powell, our first International customer! Helen googled Scrapbook stores in Sarasota before coming over on Holiday from the UK. She arrived at my door yesterday in the afternoon. Once in my neighborhood she realized Scrapbook Mailbox wasn't a store but a store in a home. It was so special meeting Helen. Helen purchased some of our new mini kits soon to be available to those who get our emails and Willow Traders. She snapped up the March kit ( a little early) and became our first subscriber from the UK. We will ship Helen's kits every 3 months to save on shipping costs. I told Helen about the Chocolate crop at K2 last night and told her to stop by their incredible store. At 9 p.m. last night there was Helen knocking on the door at K2. She had so much fun shopping and watching everyone crop. Helen told us the supplies we have here are so bright. She had never seen Heidi Swapp products in person. Helen was so delightful and I am so happy she came to my front door. Save travels back to the UK. I know we will see you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home