Sunday, February 05, 2006

These Foolish Things



Hi. I have finally joined the band wagon of blogging. I have been thinking of starting a blog for a couple of months now, but always thought I won't have the time. So I guess I will give it a try. We had a busy weekend. Friday night was cropping and Saturday I went up to Brandon with Andrew, Melissa and Sienna to Picture People to get Valentines portraits done. They did come out really cute. We had dinner at Cheese Burger, Cheese Burger last night and then watched the Wedding Crashers. Today was a Rip Van Winkle day except at 6 p.m. I got dressed to go to Publix. The store was empty since everyone was home watching the Super Bowl. We had Andrew's class mascot home for the weekend, Coco. Andrew did a great job writing in the journal all the things we did with Coco. As usual the weekend went by too quick. Above are the samples I made at the crop on Friday with February's kit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home